Please note that our Website contains links to other sites not owned and/or operated by us; therefore these sites may have privacy policies that differ from our Website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, AND HOW IS THIS INFORMATION USED?
CONTACTS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
We collect certain personal information through the Website when you choose to submit such information to us through email, an online form or other method (such as contacting us through our “Contact Us” or “Chat” Website functions). This may include, but is not limited to, a person’s name, company name, physical address, telephone number, and email address and includes such personal information you provide to us in order to request additional information about our products and services, employment opportunities, or for other purposes. We use personal information collected through our Website to respond to specific requests for information.
You do not need to provide this personal information to us, but if you do not, we will not be able to respond to your communication. We collect and use this personal information for our legitimate business interests to understand customer/potential customer feedback and responding to sales requests. We will keep this information for as long as you have a relationship with us, or if you do not have a relationship with us beyond this communication, for a reasonable length of time that lets us understand how people use our Website.
Ingage maintains a log of certain information concerning visitors to our Website, including but not limited to a visitor’s IP address (a computer’s numerical Internet address), the websites from which visitors access our Website, the type of web browsers used to access our Website, the device used to access our Website, and the pages viewed. Such information may be treated as personal information under certain applicable local law. .
If we have collected your personal information through our Website or through other channels we will use your personal information to inform you about our products and services and to gather feedback from your on our Website and services. You may unsubscribe from any marketing communications at any time by selecting the opt-out link which will be contained in any such email or communications that you receive, or by contacting us email@example.com .
We also collect information about Website users through “cookies” – small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser which allow the web server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We will also disclose personal information (1) in response to lawful requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) and (2) in our sole discretion if we believe that such disclosure is appropriate in connection with an official government or regulatory investigation or in response to a perceived significant threat to a person’s health or property or to our business.
We may also process your personal information if necessary in the defense of a legal claim. We will not delete personal information if relevant to an investigation or dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
HOW DOES INGAGE HCS PROTECT THE SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES – USERS IN EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
We store your personal information on cloud servers located in the United States. In addition, we use suppliers in the United States that support the provision of our services. The transfer of this information is governed by a contract including standard contractual clauses (SCCs) approved by the European Commission and we participate in the EU-U.S. and U.S-.Swiss Privacy Shield Frameworks (see below).
HOW CAN I CHANGE, UPDATE OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR REQUEST THAT I NOT BE CONTACTED?
You can change or update your personal information at any time. In order to change, update or delete any personal information, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY IMPLICATIONS UNDER GDPR
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information about that can be used to personally identify someone, like a name, email address, photo, address, birthdate, credit card numbers, social section number, employee ID, phone number, etc. Its anything that can be used to directly or indirectly identify someone. Some data is more sensitive than other data (e.g. social security number is more sensitive than name), and data of different levels of sensitivity are held to different legal standards.
WHAT DATA ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
In terms of Ingage HCS business, we are most likely referring to Predictive Index related data and MHS EQ-i and EQ360 assessment related data. However, personal data may also be found marketing, event registration, surveys, and various other methods.
KEEPING PERSONAL DATA
To proactively protect client data, Ingage HCS policy is to not house personal data for more than 90 days unless otherwise specified by a client. Here are some examples of what this means:
For more information on best practices in data security and about GDPR, visit these resources:
- Ingage Privacy FAQs: Privacy Facts
- Frequently Asked Questions about the incoming GDPR: https://www.eugdpr.org/gdpr-faqs.html
- General Data Protection Regulation: https://gdpr-info.eu/
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE ABOUT THE USE OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Some of these rights, e.g., the right to be forgotten or the right to request that we transfer your information to another company, will only apply in certain circumstances. Generally, these rights will not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we are required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
We have listed the rights you have over your personal information and how you can use them below. These rights are subject to restrictions under European data protection law and, subject to the exemptions in that law, may only apply to certain types of information or processing.
- We need your consent for some of the ways we use your personal information, e.g., for marketing or processing special categories of information about you. You can remove that consent at any time.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal information and if we are, you can ask for access to that information and details regarding:
- why we are using your information;
- what information are we using;
- who we have shared the information with;
- the period for which your information will be stored, or how we determine that period;
- your right to object to our processing of your information, your right to have your information erased or the processing of your information restricted;
- your right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority;
- the source of your information where it has not been provided by you;
- the existence of any automated decision-making processes using your data or any profiling;
- the transfers of your information to countries outside of EEA and the safeguards in place; and
- your right to a copy of the information about you which is being processed by us.
- You can ask us to correct your information if it’s wrong.
- You can ask us to delete some of your information.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
- You can ask us to help you move some of your information to other companies.
- You have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company.
- You can ask us to stop using your information, but only in certain cases.
- You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
You also have a right to object to us processing your information in certain circumstances. You can ask us to stop processing your information at any time. In certain circumstances, we may not be able to do this or may not be required to do this. For example, if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute then we may not stop processing your information.
If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact as described below.
Ingage HCS endeavors to protect and abide by any and all concerns. By visiting our website and/or engaging in Ingage HCS services, you agree to waive all rights and further indemnify and hold harmless Ingage HCS and its employees, suppliers, contractors and associates from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or resulting from the acts, errors or omissions. This clause is including but not limited to data privacy.