Dr. Brad Cousins is the CEO of Ingage Human Capital Strategies, where he designs breakthrough strategies and coaches transformational change. He is also the CEO of Brad Cousins & Company and serves as the CEO Board Chair at Vistage Worldwide, Inc. In these roles, Dr. Cousins utilizes his 20+ years of experience to help over 60 Boards and CEOs in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
In addition to his executive work, Dr. Cousins has also established himself as a popular thought leader, consultant, and speaker in locations such as China, Paris, Brussels, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Brad Cousins discusses how COVID-19 has changed his day-to-day work life as a breakthrough strategist and coach
- Dr. Jonathan Horowitz shares how Dr. Cousins’ company helped him manage the stress of the pandemic
- What is the Predictive Index, and how does it factor into the hiring process?
- How Dr. Cousins uses the Predictive Index to identify blind spots in both small and large companies
- Developing a people strategy that gives you the business results you want
- Dr. Cousins explains how the fundamentals of team and personality dynamics differ from culture to culture
- The turning point in Dr. Cousins’ life that motivated him to pursue a PhD in International Business Administration
- Taking on a “growth mindset” rather than a “fixed mindset” in times of crisis and stress
In this episode…
Are you interested in learning about human motivations, instincts, and behavior in order to create a more effective and productive business? If so, you’re in the right place.
With more than 20 years of valuable experience as an international business leader, mentor, and coach, Dr. Brad Cousins knows that business is driven by human behavior. Using the Predictive Index, he helps companies transform their workplaces and business practices by categorizing and understanding their team’s behavior. This is what Dr. Cousins calls an effective people strategy.
On this episode of Succeed Under Stress, Dr. Jonathan Horowitz sits down with Dr. Brad Cousins of Ingage Human Capital Strategies to discuss the importance of developing a people strategy. Listen in today as they talk about dealing with professional stress during COVID-19, using the Predictive Index to improve your hiring process, and maintaining a growth mindset when faced with difficult circumstances.